Our Board of Trustees meet in regular session on the third Thursday of each month, and at other times as necessary. Meetings are held at 6:00 p.m. at the LEISD administration offices, 2901 Leopard Dr. The public is welcome to attend all meetings.
The Board of Trustees and the Superintendent work as a “Team of Eight” to lead Liberty-Eylau Independent School District towards excellence.
Citizens who would like to speak to the Board are invited to attend all meetings.
Liberty-Eylau Mission, Vision, and Core Beliefs
- Mission--LEISD will provide an instructional environment where all students will develop essential academic, career, and social skills for a lifetime of learning. Our students will become responsible, contributing, and highly productive citizens in a diverse and changing world.
- Vision--Liberty-Eylau ISD’s vision is to be a world class school focused on high academic achievement in a safe environment where students reach maximum potential.
- We believe EVERY student can graduate and be college and/or career ready. Each LEISD student will receive an excellent education regardless of race, creed, or circumstance. Every student will be treated as a unique individual and valued equally.
- We believe that parent and community involvement is essential in the education of our students. The District will actively engage parents and the community to be full partners in the education of our students. Student achievement must be the top priority for all stakeholders.
- We believe that recruiting, retaining, and empowering great employees is the key to providing a world class education. We will hire the best educators, give them continuous training, and hold them accountable for student success. We will allocate the resources and provide the support and encouragement necessary for each educator to reach their full potential.
- We believe that character education and a strong work ethic enables EVERY student to learn. We will provide academic and extra-curricular programs that develop the whole child with the ultimate goal of producing competitive, confident citizens.
- We believe a safe and secure environment provides our faculty, staff, and students the peace of mind necessary for the pursuit of excellence. We will establish a school environment that gives our students and staff the freedom to pursue and achieve the highest levels of performance.
Click a name below to view more information.