Monday - Thursday
7:15am - 5:00pm
**Summer hours begin June 11, 2013.
Family Access lets you view:
- General Information (Address, Phone number, etc)
- Food Service
- Health Information
- Report Cards
- Academic History
LEISD will submit 21st CCLC continuation grant.
Carly Brown passed the state board written exam with a score of 81. She has now qualified to take the state board practical exam this month. Upon passing, she will receive her Cosmetology Operator License.
- Chelsea Colbert – DECA District Winner – DECA State Runner Up
- Sionna Thornton – DECA District Winner – DECA State Runner Up
- Jacob Williams – DECA District Winner
AUTOMOTIVE TECH AT SKILLSUSA
- Ashley Gill - Superior Rating in Automotive Transmission Rebuilding
- Willie Williams – Superior Rating in Automotive Transmission Rebuilding
- Tony Johnson – Superior Rating in Automotive Refinishing
WELDING AT SKILLSUSA
Joey Hale – Superior Rating in Welding
CONSTRUCTION TECH AT SKILLSUSA
- Maceo Griffie – Superior Rating – Adirondack Chairs and a Table
- Devante Gilliam – Superior Rating – Adirondack Chairs and a Table
- O’Sheauna McBride – Superior Rating – End Table
- Michael Nelson – Superior Rating – End Table
- Kolby Daniel – Superior Rating – Cedar Picnic Table
- Michael Coulter – Superior Rating – Cedar Picnic Table
- Quentin Hill – Superior Rating – Jewelry Box made out of Walnut
NOTE: Superior Rating is 1st place/Blue Ribbon
Let's all congratulate these Leopards on a job well done! They make it a good day to be a Leopard!
STUDENTS, TEACHER MAKE NEWS AT SCIPORT
The 3rd grade Venture class visited Sci-Port this week. A couple of our students were caught on camera petting the stingrays.
Chloe and Corey Cox
Carrigan Brush and Stephanie Brush
STUDENTS CREATE MUSIC FOR LESSON
Mrs. Hargrave’s Human Services class has been studying proper hand washing techniques in their Food Preparation & Service unit. They were given the assignment to write a song about hand washing that can be used for kids and adults. They could use a familiar tune or come up with their own. These two groups went above and beyond the assignment.
Mariah Hill, Kiarra Manning, Taylor Rochelle
Ramona Simon, Morgan Meadows, Alexis Moore, Tre’ Davis
Community Education Council members bagged over 1,500 cookies for LEISD staff
HS Staff enjoy burgers during Teacher Appreciation Week
This group of 8th graders missed dissecting in middle school due to the change in TEKS a couple of years ago. Attached is a picture collage of them dissecting frogs.
SENIOR CITIZENS LUNCHEON
A huge shoutout to Sherilyn Stewart and the LEHS Choir for their performance at the Senior Citizens Luncheon. Also thanks to to the LEHS Ambassadors and Mrs. Reese and to Mrs. Sarah Black for coordinating them. And HUGE thanks to Malisa Mathews and the High School Cafeteria staff for preparing a wonderful lunch. We received many compliments. They made it happen on a Friday in the middle of feeding all the High School. Great job!